Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A letter for Grandma

It's been 5 months since you left and the pain still feels new,
There are times i stare at your picture and wonder if you knew,
you would always say you didn't know how much longer you'd be with us
and we would shrug it off and laugh but,
the jokes on us and it's hard to laugh.

Grandma,
I miss you so much , there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I still can't believe that I can't pick up the phone and call you or come by and see you. I miss your laugh, and your smile. I miss your hugs and your kisses, I miss you......
I never took the time out to say THANK YOU for all that you have done for me. I thank you for raising me and for all of the love and support that you gave. I could not have done it without you, you will always be in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. YES ITS NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL. I MISS HER SO MUCH THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE REALLY LONELY FOR US SIS. BUT SHE WOULD WANT US TO HAVE A CELEBRATION FOR HER, AND TO NOT FEEL SAD. *BUT ITS SO HARD*


    I MISS YOU GRANDMA,
    YOU WERE SOMETHING SPECIAL.

    ReplyDelete