Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lauren London and Lil Wayne have a boy!!!


Lauren London and Lil weezy has had a boy!! This is Ms London's first child and Weezy's 3rd child, and he is expecting a 4th one from Nivea any day now. It is becoming very clear to me that Lil Wayne is no advocate for condoms!!! I am happy for Lauren ,but a lil disappointed in my boy Weezy for not putting a ring on any of these women fingers. Yeah, he was married to Antonia Carter who has his older daughter Reginae, but that didn't work out and he just went on this babymaking project and now......what? I would like to know what these women are thinking? I mean Nivea and Lauren got pregnant around the same time!!!!! The word on the street is that he is still with Nivea and that Lauren said that they are officially over but that they are gonna raise their baby together. Well atleast he is taking care of his responsibilities. I will just be happy when I hear that Weezy is using condoms and that he is getting married to one of his baby mamas!!!
P.S : Remember I told yall that it could be another dude's baby, well Ms London says that it is Lil Wayne's baby without a doubt and she wish people would just let them be.

No comments:

Post a Comment